With over 810 million users globally and over 185 million in the United States, LinkedIn is the world’s largest professional network. LinkedIn Company Pages are used by over 57 million businesses. Now is the moment to join LinkedIn if you haven’t already.
With over 810 million users, you’ll want to make sure your profile is noticed and sticks out. Because most people dislike writing about themselves, their LinkedIn profiles resemble job descriptions. However, your LinkedIn profile is much more. It’s your chance to connect with your audience and establish your professional brand. LinkedIn may be a valuable tool for professional and company development, and your profiles should reflect your personality.
Social networking is an important component of our lives in today’s world. Professionals frequently underestimate the value of being active on social media. LinkedIn represents a significant shift in how people’s professional lives and careers are influenced by social networking. Today, LinkedIn is a powerful tool for establishing your online identity and expanding your network.
LinkedIn can assist you with:
- Make connections with experts in your field
- Boost your chances of being recruited
- Find job openings, contract/freelance work, and recommendations through word of mouth
- Get insider information about careers, companies, and the latest industry news.
- Make contact with recruiters and hiring managers
- Increase your online visibility
- Exchange information and ideas with others in your field
- Access a database of over 15 million job openings
- Maintain contact with past colleagues
As a Nationally Certified Online Profile Expert (NCOPE), I create a fully customized LinkedIn profile from ground up (headlines, summary, job content, and skill sets that are properly optimized for recruiter searches and increased visibility)
In addition to the LinkedIn profile, the Gold package includes 60 minutes of career coaching services, which can be used for LinkedIn education, such as:
- How to take full advantage of all of LinkedIn’s outstanding capabilities, giving you a competitive advantage over others
- Learn how to make connections with key industry players including recruiters and HR managers.
- Learn how to get “inside” company information so you can modify your job applications and stand out in interviews.
- Learn how to boost your chances of being picked for an interview when applying to one of the over 15 million jobs placed on LinkedIn before they are officially posted.